How do I request records?
- Submission through the portal.
- Sending the Request Form by fax to (813) 384-6284.
- Contacting the Records Management Liaison Officer by phone (813) 384-6575 or in person - HART Administrative Office - 1201 E 7th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605.
Do I need to create an account?
- Creating an account is not required; however, it is recommended that contact information is provided to ensure that HART is able to contact you upon the completion of processing your request.
What information is needed when making a request?
- Try to be as descriptive as possible in your request so that staff can better identify the documents sought as requests for clarification may cause delays in processing.
Please see the Public Record page on the HART website for an overview of the Public Record process including fees.